Cost of living in Carletonville, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38091 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Carletonville (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,941TL (R 49,725) in Carletonville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)