Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.273 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 92% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,981TL (£794) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)