Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.508 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 176% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 51,810TL (£11,494) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)