Cost of living comparison between Cardiff, United Kingdom and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.770 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 137% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,968TL (£9,805) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (34 minutes ago)