Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,140 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,256TL (Bs 55,565,917) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)