Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,568 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35056 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 273% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,320TL (Bs 26,585) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)