Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,328 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,152TL (Bs 20,728,675) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (34 minutes ago)