Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27583 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 104% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,544TL (R 110,732) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)