Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,865 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27876 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 113% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 39,873TL (R 143,040) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Canberra costs AU$40 (24 minutes ago)