Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.320 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 79% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,769TL (GH₵2,855) in Cape Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)