Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.006 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,051TL (GH₵3,034) in Cape Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,253 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)