Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07322 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,127TL (179,281 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)