Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06321 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,925TL (46,273 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)