Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05939 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,905TL (48,910 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)