Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.783 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 300% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 50,038TL (AU$17,983) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)