Cost of living in Campos, Brazil vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.382 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,731TL (R$ 7,041) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)