Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.089 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,443TL (€1,551) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)