Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 91% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,172TL (R$ 6,186) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)