Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.250 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,987TL (R$ 3,190) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)