Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 138% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,182TL (R$ 33,800) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (39 minutes ago)