Cost of living comparison between Campinas, Brazil and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.983 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 114% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,828TL (R$ 35,440) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)