Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 892 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.535 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,310TL (R$ 11,277) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)