Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 79% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,579TL (R$ 5,569) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (43 minutes ago)