Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.049 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 98% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,930TL (R$ 8,512) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)