Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.143 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 114% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,675TL (S/. 5,839) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)