Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07570 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,733TL (Php36,097) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)