Cost of living comparison between Calapan, Philippines and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07022 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,286TL (Php61,039) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)