Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07109 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,519TL (Php35,440) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)