Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07024 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,727TL (Php38,826) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (43 minutes ago)