Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00966 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,647TL (CH$2,447,635) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)