Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00837 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,654TL (CH$2,585,883) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Thanjavur costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 27,200 ден (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)