Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00754 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,975TL (CH$394,796) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (about 1 hour ago)