Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38457 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 256% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,552TL (Bs 22,238) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (40 minutes ago)