Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 26% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 1,857TL (Bs 30,252,012) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (41 minutes ago)