Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36161 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 755% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 133,553TL (Bs 369,324) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (38 minutes ago)