Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35172 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 733% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 183,243TL (Bs 520,991) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)