Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.890 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,430TL (S/. 8,164) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)