Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,811 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19755 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,002TL (E£ 10,136) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)