Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.859 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 312% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 64,361TL (AU$22,509) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)