Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.704 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 327% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 66,716TL (AU$24,671) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (about 1 hour ago)