Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.885 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 114% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,710TL (AU$1,633) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 3 hours ago)