Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.824 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 86% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,655TL (€965) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)