Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.036 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,566TL (€4,898) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Acapulco costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)