Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,787TL (€2,725) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)