Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,491TL (€636) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)