Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.964 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 147% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,729TL (€1,950) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)