Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32984 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,374TL (Mex$ 61,769) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)