Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02164 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 179% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 53,090TL (2,453,413 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (44 minutes ago)