Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01862 TRY / AOA *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 68% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,210TL (226,139 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨14,231 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$0.53 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 2 hours ago)