Cost of living in Caaguazu, Paraguay compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00108 TRY / PYG
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caaguazu (Paraguay) is 5% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,171TL (7,580,150 Gs) in Caaguazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 25,800 TT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)