Cost of living comparison between Bydgoszcz, Poland and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.775 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,749TL (4,840 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)