Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.928 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,932TL (27,929 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)