Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03459 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,985TL (₨ 86,274) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)