Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 64% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,252TL (﷼ 39,343,753) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)