Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,007TL in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rustenburg costs R 4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (37 minutes ago)