Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 71% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,058TL in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)