Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.811 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,186TL (1,134 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)