Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.740 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,751TL (2,607 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (38 minutes ago)