Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.953 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 56% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,838TL (2,990 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)