Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.980 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,242TL (﷼ 3,308) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)