Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.222 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 40% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,371TL (﷼ 2,758) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)