Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.016 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 124% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 35,008TL (﷼ 34,449) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (26 minutes ago)