Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.576 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,430TL ($750) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)