Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.332 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,278TL ($1,928) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)