Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.614 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 91% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,894TL ($8,272) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)