Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.294 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,614TL ($2,481) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)