Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00332 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,899TL (1,779,192 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)