Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00388 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,696TL (1,982,367 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)