Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00254 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 12% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,691TL (1,061,067 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)