Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00215 TRY / BIF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 103% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 31,759TL (14,800,471 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)