Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 TRY / BIF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 100% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,479TL (17,808,902 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)