Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00224 TRY / BIF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 82% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,566TL (13,210,282 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)