Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.622 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,473TL (€618) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shanghai costs 元12 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Taipei costs 84 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php99,777 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)