Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 47% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,818TL (€765) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)