Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,039 prices entered by 448 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01488 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,354TL (225,446 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)