Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00558 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 106% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 39,083TL (₩6,999,790) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)