Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00483 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 99% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 35,801TL (₩7,412,211) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arad costs 50 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,612 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)