Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,493 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,020TL (2,816 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)