Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,643 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.178 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,832TL (2,403 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)