Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,043 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.811 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,554TL (5,613 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)