Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,228 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.863 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,887TL (5,661 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buenos Aires costs ARS $400 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)