Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,698TL (COL$4,416,624) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)