Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00168 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,109TL (COL$4,829,898) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)