Cost of living in Bryansk, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06664 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bryansk (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,829TL (руб 42,456) in Bryansk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)