Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,105 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 265% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 45,581TL (€11,249) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (31 minutes ago)