Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14498 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 57% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,593TL (169,633 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,757 (about 2 hours ago)