Cost of living comparison between Brno, Czech Republic and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12375 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,198TL (33,927 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)