Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23558 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,430TL (73,986 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)