Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15912 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,196TL (20,088 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (25 minutes ago)