Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14514 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 59% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,842TL (178,056 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 1 hour ago)