Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.271 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 103% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,083TL (£964) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)