Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.159 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 76% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 65,213TL (£7,993) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)