Cost of living comparison between Bristol, United Kingdom and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.762 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 145% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,221TL (£10,159) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)