Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.752 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 49,949TL (£7,397) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)