Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.541 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 208% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,471TL (£8,472) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)