Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.591 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 193% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,579TL (£7,968) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)