Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,197 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.758 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 282% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 71,638TL (AU$25,977) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)