Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,161 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.658 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 259% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 56,106TL (AU$21,109) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)