Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07920 TRY / GMD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,542TL (158,359 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)