Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08547 TRY / GMD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 6% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 17,554TL (205,398 Dalasi) in Brikama.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)