Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.110 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 121% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,307TL (£869) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dundee costs £353 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)