Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.541 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 226% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 61,157TL (£13,468) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)