Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.628 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 219% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 59,830TL (£12,927) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)