Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.877 TRY / BBD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 114% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,135TL (2,736 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (25 minutes ago)