Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.758 TRY / BBD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 330% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 69,818TL (39,710 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)