Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.992 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 77% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,246TL (€851) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)