Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00709 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 191% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,266TL (1,025,360 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)